Below are the photos and info that we have so far about the wildfire that’s burning west of Boulder:
- Daily Camera article and photo: http://bit.ly/bE3lX6
- Photos from Joey Schusler who lives on Melvina Hill, where houses were lost: http://bit.ly/cNTaB7
- 9 News photo gallery: http://bit.ly/9tlt85
- Smoke plume weather map style view on Wunderground: http://bit.ly/9t1Itv
- Picassa photos: http://bit.ly/by5Dmu
- Flickr photos: http://bit.ly/bQ4V5L
- Boulder Office of Emergency Management info page: http://bit.ly/93SeQ6
- Boulder Facebook Page update and comments: http://bit.ly/SjHQZ
- Denver Post article and photos: http://bit.ly/aXhqBs
- Posted at 4:05 pm. A Google map showing the fire area and evacuated areas: http://bit.ly/detBfm
- Posted at 4:05 pm from 9 News: Approx 2,200 acres have burned. Shelters: North Boulder Rec Center, New Vista High School, Nederland Community Center, and Boulder County Fairgrounds.
- Posted at 4:14 pm. Boulder County Sheriff and Fire Live Audio Feed: http://bit.ly/b9PGra
- Posted at 4:23 pm from police scanner: Pinebrook Hills and Boulder Heights are being evacuated.
Best of luck to the firefighters and we extend our sympathies to the families that have been displaced, you’re in our thoughts.
Send updates you’d like posted to Boulderpage@gmail.com.